Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I facilitated my first card making class at Scrappn'Savvy last night and did we ever have fun!  The six participants were awesome.  I loved the way they interacted with each other, sharing tools and ideas!  Here are the cards we made:  


s

A Big Buckle Father's Day Card.  Had to get creative to cut the slot for the belt.








An "S" fold Fourth of July Card using paper from WeRM, ticker tape and confetti.  The edge is punched with the Martha Stewart star border punch and the phrases are cut from Cricut cartridge "Stand and Salute".




A simple happy birthday card using the Sew Ribbon tool and one of the Sizzix/Hero Arts Stamp and die cut.  The patterned papers are from WeRM Anthologie series.  I am NOT a stamper, but I am loving these stamp and cut designs.  This set comes with some really cute cupcakes as well!

I am busy designing the cards for the next three month's classes.  I am especially excited about the papers I chose for the wedding card we will be making in July--it is going to be BEE-GORGEOUS! 

No comments: