Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing #6: Mashups and 3rd Party sites



I had a blast with this one! Such cool toys! Here is my trading card. I actually created several. I think the kids would have a great time with this creating cards on the books they have read, maybe collecting several on a theme!




The magazine cover is one for which I have been looking since Walgreens created one with one of my recent photos! I did this one for my friend and her new puppy. She loved it and can't wait to start playing with it herself!




The motivator will be the perfect way to use the photos I spoke of in an earlier post--catching kids reading in various locations around the school. I was thinking we could use this a a reading campaign in Sept instead of the library card sign up since this was just done before school let out.


As an avid scrapbooker, I was pleased to see the pocket album. I had been considering purchasing "zoom albums" with software, but I believe this will fill the bill at our upcoming reunion. I am going to demand that all the family members get flickr accounts so we can more easily share all our family photos!

No comments: