Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thing # 13 Tagging and Discover Del.icio.us

Del.icio.us is just that--DELICIOUS! I have heard of it for some time and had visited other people's del.icio.us pages before, but had not done it myself. Well, I fianlly have mine and am so glad! I will be able to MUCH more easily store and access my bookmarks now. I know I should have done this much sooner. My favoirites list is sooo long! I love the organization of delicious and the searchablility of it. I love the tag button and that it suggests tags for you to use!
I can see the possibilities of helping kids to save and share bookmarks with each other as they work on research projects! This will be a wonderful tool, not only for me personally and professionally, but also with the students and even with my family!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

This is very cool. Never heard of it. I will have to try it out.
Thanks!

sjsudduth said...

This is definitely one of those things we will need to try this year. Can hardly wait.