Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing #23 Summarize Your Thoughts about This Program

This is so NOT the end!



What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

Social networking in a variety of forms has been a real eye-opener for me! I especially am grateful for del.icio.us and the many fun tools on Big Huge Labs.


How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I am more confident. I feel I can find the help I need out there for almost anything I need and I can also have a voice. I fully intend to continue my learning--after all web 3.0 is on the horizon!

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
The ways I can use this with my hobbies and family were an added bonus. Also I have begun developing "relationships" with folks all over the country! This I had not even considered before starting!



What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

With so many participating, perhaps form smaller groupings that could support each other through this. I saw many by visiting their blogs who left the experience early on. Could this perhaps have been due to the lack of contact with others who could empathize with the experience? I know I was often frustrated by the lack of comments on my blog entries. Also once I hit the brick wall with the podcast issue, I was totally flumuxed when I could get no live help. A little more involvement from the "leaders" of this course would be most helpful!


If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?

Yes. I understand there is more to learn! And having the learning mapped out and incremented for me is very helpful!


How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
This has been an eye and mind-opening experience!



Other Players' blogs?

Can't wait to see what others say!

No comments: