Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing #20: YouTube, TeacherTube and Zamzar

I was already familiar with You Tube and Teacher Tube and have used both. But I had a great time playing on Blinx and saved a few fun videos for later. There are so many quality videos out there and these sites will also be a forum for our students and teachers to share their own work. I found this video on laboratory safety, which although aimed at high school, would be fun for elementary kids to watch and discuss. as they get ready to experience the science lab this year!





I found this video on You Tube and thought it related well with our topic. This librarian has been on this same journey!





I converted this file with Zamzar and it only took me two tries to upload it into the blog! Let me know what you think!

No comments: