Friday, July 25, 2008

Thing #18: Online Productivity Tools

I already have used Google Docs. I have shared power points and other docs with colleagues. This is a great way to collaborate and quickly make sure everyone gets the document.
I see a great value in Open Office. Countless times I have sent items created in Microsoft Office only to have the recipients tell me they could not open them! The products look every bit as good as the Microsoft office products and it is all free! I love that! And I don't know how it got there, but I already have a shortcut for it on my desktop!

1 comment:

AK Sunshine said...

Hi there, I was just using technorati and found you! I am also an elementary school librarian, scrapbooker. When I found your site, I almost thought I was at my own site! Kinda funny, just thought I would say "hi" and I think you are doing a great job on your blog. I am only on "Thing #14" in my class.